These are my notes for the K5M Book Club on the book Money, by Jacob Goldstein.
The Shareholder Book Club met on Saturday afternoon to discuss Money: The True Story of a Made up Thing by Jacob Goldstein.
There were a few links shared that I wanted to add to my notes on the book:
- 10 Years After Laszlo Hanyecz Bought Pizza With 10K Bitcoin, He Has No Regrets
- Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires Out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes
- New owner Buzzfeed does mass layoffs at HuffPost newsroom
- BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti Upgrades to Los Feliz Modern
- A Harriet Tubman $20? That’s Just the Beginning
- Book Recommendation: The Price of Peace: Money, Democracy, and the Life of John Maynard Keynes
- Book Recommendation: The Complacent Class: The Self-Defeating Quest for the American Dream
Thanks to everyone who read the book and attended our first book club meeting. Congrats to John, Becki, and Jessi who will receive a signed bookplate from Jacob Goldstein: