Personal principles developed in collaboration with my shareholders.
– Oct 23, 2019: I am in favor of experimentation with psychedelics.
– Oct 22, 2014: I am a supporter of the legalization of marijuana.
– June 14, 2016 – I will not take Elysium pills
– July 12, 2008: I will not get a vasectomy.
– July 8, 2019: I’m a WNBA fan.
No Spotify Subscription
– August 1, 2018: I will not subscribe to Spotify.
– October 5th, 2019: I am fascinated by the promise of crypto but have a wait and see approach regarding the implementation because involvement requires such a high technical understanding and few safeguards. I would not advise anyone to invest more than a token amount.
– November 23, 2016: I will only friend people on Facebook that I know in real life.
– June 22, 2018: I will live in a cabin.
– Jun 29, 2011: I will be cost-effective and live life according to the adage “a penny saved is a penny earned.” There is no true price for anything and variable pricing is a thing of beauty.
– Feb 19, 2017: I will eliminate my personal debt.
– Sep 24, 2017: I will maintain a formal meditation practice.
– Jun 27, 2016: I will not go by “Michael” and continue to use the name “Mike.”
– Jul 12, 2008: Based on the rejection of the proposal I will not modify in any way the color of my hair.
– Sep 25, 2008: With shareholder approval I will get the name of any person or organization that pays for a VTAC verification tattooed on my body.