Itching to have some shares and start voting? There’s no better way to learn than to simply buy some shares and get started! And if you still have unanswered questions this section will help you catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Most of what you need to know about KmikeyM can be gleaned with just a few screenshots.
The homepage of KmikeyM gives you the navbar(1), news(2), and stock chart(3). Everything you need to know can be done from here.
The navbar has two states. One is what you see when you are logged in and one is what you see when you are logged out. The image above is what you’ll see when you are logged in.
- Log out / User Profile – You can log out or quickly access your account page by clicking on your username.
- Shares – Display of how many shares you own.
- Funds – Display of funds in your account.
- Trade – Navigate to the market where you can buy and sell shares.
- Vote – Navigate to the shareholder questions where you can vote on life decisions.
- Deposit – Navigate to the deposit page to add funds to your account or request a withdrawal.
- Current Price (change) – Display of the last traded price.
The news section lists important announcements or developments about KmikeyM. This includes notable press, new shareholder questions, and major life changes. In addition to these headlines there are a number of other ways to get information:
3. Stock Chart
The stock chart defaults to a 1 year timeline, but it’s interactive so you can look at any part of the history of the stock price going all the way back to January of 2008.