Buying shares is easy, but it takes a number of small steps. You have to have an account, then deposit funds into your account, and then purchase from the market.
- Create an account
- Deposit funds
- Buy a share
Creating an Account
- Select “Open New Account” from the top navbar
- Choose a username, enter your email, choose a password and confirm it
- Once you are logged in you’ll see “Deposit” in the navbar
- Select the button “Deposit Funds”
- Enter any whole dollar amount and select “Pay”
- Enter the email address of your KmikeyM account
- Enter your credit card information
- Select “Pay”
- Congrats! You now have funds in your account!
Buying a Share
- Select “Trade” in the navbar
- You’ll see two columns, Buy Shares and Sell Shares
- Under Buy Shares enter the number of shares you wish to buy
- The total price will be shown
- Select “Buy”
- Congrats! You are now a shareholder!
*If you’d like to use another method to deposit funds you can contact me.