With 36% support, a clear example of why need to update the weejee voting system, the shareholders have endorsed the idea of reaching out to strangers this month.
📧 Reach Out to a Stranger – I was thinking how great it was to meet so many people at the talk in Vienna and wondered if I could keep up a concentrated effort to contact more people. It could be mostly reaching out to shareholders I have never met, as well as writing fan emails, and also just cold emailing people I respect. Even if mostly ignored it seems like a challenge that would result in at least a few interesting conversations. Outreach and results will be tracked in Airtable.
One problem with this option is that I said I’d track the results in Airtable but I’ve noticed that my use of Airtable tends to be very dynamic and so I break links and embeds a lot. So I’m modifying the vote slightly and will be tracking the results here:
- 📧 tsanth – 4th largest shareholder
- 📧 rugger – 7th largest shareholder
- ☎️ Itay Hod – Spectrum 1 News
- 📧 Will McCance – Producer
- 🧑🤝🧑 A Bunch of People on Set – Roadrunner Bags Commercial
- 🧑🤝🧑 Matt Lutsky + Daliya K. – shareholder and friends of Kathryn
- 📧 David Rees – Creator and star of the famous “Going Deep with David Rees” and co-host of Election Profit Makers
- 🧑🤝🧑 Tim de la Motte – Newest shareholder
- 📧 Marc Horowitz – an artist I admire
- 🐦 (dm) Andrew Benson – Digital artist I admire
- 🧑🤝🧑 Robert F. + Elaine – watched Dune @ Citywalk
- 📧 Jason Mudd – a new shareholder
- 🧑🤝🧑 Jen Stark – artist @ art opening
- 🧑🤝🧑 Aria, Iris, and others – Chess Club
- 📧 Philip W. – potential shareholder
- 📧 Michael K. – guitarist
I did meet more people but I also fell off this challenge over Thanksgiving. This was a good challenge in that it encouraged me to interact with people, but it’s a bad daily challenge because every time I reached out it caused a new conversation and those started to multiply and become overwhelming.